October 17, 2017

Which is the most important ingredient for happiness?



This topic is very subjective. Everyone has a different opinion about what happiness is and what the important things are to obtain it or feel it.


Personally I think that there is nothing like have peace of mind, feel good inside and demonstrated in the outside.


Happiness is enjoy life as it come, with all the up’s and down’s, trying to see the Brightside or the silver lining of everything that happened in life.


I mean, I know we all have problems some more difficult than others but we need to have the strength to passed for it.


I think that we need to accept our mistakes and live in the present so in that way, we can create our future in a constructive form.


Even if I do not practice a lot of sports, it is a good way to add happiness in life and also in our body but depends on the people.


Money is important obviously but I do not think that we need it to feel happy.


Like I said in the beginning, this subject is very subjective so some of you could be disagree with this information but at the end, all the matters is be happy as you want to.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I like the way you describe that special emotion. I think that happiness is something that needs to be feel. Happiness comes when you cling to what makes you feel good so, I think that people who follow their ideals without really caring about anything are happy people, those who have reached their dreams

    ReplyDelete