October 7, 2017

A Recent Experience



Goodnight everyone.

I am here to write you about an experience of mine. This in particular is about a professional matter and something very recently for me.

Well, it turns out that I like or I really enjoy to learn new things about everything so in my job in august, my boss asked me to take a new certification related with my position there.

I already have one, I got it this year in January and is also related with my position but this new one is even more interesting for me because is about new technologies or new methodologies that I will need to use and besides, If I want to look for a better job, this certification will really help me.

Actually, I have already started. The course started this week and is going to last until December and the exam is going to be on January 2018.

I must say that I am pretty excited! But at the same time, I am nervous because this is something important for me so I am hoping that it works well. The book for this course is about 600 pages but all the content is in English so it is going to be a good and crazy challenge for me one more time.

I know and I am completely sure that is going to be something sort of complicated but very productive and I will work very hard in order to get it.

Thanks for stopping by and this is the experience that I wanted to share with you.

Regards.
Ana Moreno

No comments:

Post a Comment