October 22, 2017

REAL LIFE OR GOOD LIFE?

In our life we pass for a lot of experiences, we have too many responsabilities and we met a lot of people,that is a real life,in in what moment it turns to a good life? 

Resultado de imagen para good decisionsThe answer is on you. when you have the desition to change  the real life to a good life without a exteremly change or in a bad way.  If you take a bad way to have a good life you can lose the field and start being unethical,irresposible,and finish with nothing important in your life. 

I decided to talk about this topic because in my major is necesary understand both parts to start being succesful.
Resultado de imagen para good decisions
For me  real life means that you understand the meaning of what you are doing, have your feet in the field and know that we have rights but at the same way responsabilities,if you know this you can start to figure how can be a good life for you and keep in an equilibrium.
The moment when real life and good life match is that you know that there are responsabilities but you can have fun too; maybe in my case I have the responsabilitie for my exams or my homework  but at the same time I have  a party, so I decided that if I want a good life I just have to leave my homework and then go to the party,and if I want a real life I leave the party and just keep at home doing homework but here is when I choose the balance and I decided to do my homework and when I have an advance or finish I can go to the party. 
Resultado de imagen para good lifeIf we decide to go just in one extreme we´ll have a lot of problems because we´ll lose our friends, or family or maybe we could have friends but not a major not our own things as a result of our effort. 

In my opinion I can tell you that it´s important and necesary the balance, we must to know how to recognise in which place of both we are. It´s just for our help, sometimes nobody tell us what could be a good way or good roadbut this that i wrote could be a little advice for you. 

In my case i decided to hace a balnce, today I have a party but i know that at the same time i have exams but that doesn´t mean that i won´t go to the party, i studied yesterday  so i have the chance to have a good day. 

Just don´t forget how you can decide the equilibrium, just put in a balance the good things and bad things that could bring you what you decide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment