October 7, 2017

Trying new things.

Hello! My name is Pricilla Velasco and now I want to talk about one of the most beautiful experiences that I have tried.


When I was eleven years old I wanted  to start doing some exercise, so I decided that one opcion was dance. At this moment my sister and I decided looking for a place to dance. Near of my house we found an academy and we stayed there  watching a class of dance, this especific class was  hip hop  and well looked amazing how they can dance like this way, I wanted to dance as the did someday.

The next day that I was there ready for my fisrt class of hip hop dance, I was very excited  but I didn´t know how to do it, I just wanted to start moving, so I put  my whole effort and in less than one year I could dance as they did.
 I was very scared the first time that I were in a theatre, I remembered when I look at the people and were too much but when I heard the music I didn´t forget any step  and just dance and love it. 


My advice is that if you want to try something just do it, because you´ll never know if it´s going to be the best thing in your life! There are things that could seem difficult or maybe impossible but in this life if you try and really want to do something you could do it a reality.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Priscilla! My name is Miriam and I like your comment. Its a good advice. Like you, I had a similar experience. I always liked soccer, but I had never played. One day, near my house, I found a girls team who practiced and they invited me to play with them. At first I was afraid because I had never played soccer, I was scared to kicks or fall me and hurt myself, but I decided do it. I discovered that it is more fun than on Tv and now I play in my university team in a championship. I'm very proud to take that decision and it makes me very happy.
    Regards!

    By: Miriam Rivera

    ReplyDelete